The BCA610 battery charger provides up to 600 watts to charge a 12, 24, 32, or 48 Volt battery system (1 or 2 banks) from a 110 or 220VAC source. The batteries must share a common ground.
This all-new single board design incorporates state of the art switch-mode technology for unmatched efficiency and ultra-quite operation. Multiple stages of filtering reduce radiated or conducted noise to very low levels. Extra features include adjustable output voltage, audible and visual indicators for low input voltage, low output voltage, over temperature and an equalize charging cycle.
Safety features include both charger and battery over-temperature shutdown, current limiting, short circuit protection with automatic recovery, input under-voltage shutdown, reverse battery hook-up protection, a dry contact alarm relay output and output over-voltage crowbar.
Optional features include a Digital Volt/Ammeter, 3-Bank Charging, a Remote Control Panel, and/or a second Battery Temperature Sensor. We are confident that you will get many years of reliable service from this AC Battery Charger. FEATURES
- Adjustable output voltage for charging standard or deep cycle lead-acid, VRLA or Gel cell type battery
- Extremely rugged and well suited for marine and other demanding environments
- High tolerance for shock and vibration
- Ultra-quiet, low EMI operation
- User selectable 2 or 3 stage charging profile
- Audible & visual indicators for output overload, low input voltage, low output voltage & over-temperature
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Temperature compensated charging
- Short circuit protection
- Output over-voltage crowbar
- Inrush current limiting with solid state bypass
- Can be left permanently connected
- Can function as a power supply
- Dry contact output fail relay available
- Wide operating temperature range (-25°C to +40°C)
- 3 year parts and labour warranty
All information on this website is the property of Southeast Marine Services, LLC and may not be copied, broadcast, retransmitted or published in any form without the express written permission of Southeast Marine Services, LLC. All rights reserved, 1986-2012